If your dog has been diagnosed with a muscle, joint or neurological condition. Please speak to your vet and get the go ahead before starting with any of the therapeutic exercises. If at any time you notice your pet is in pain stop the exercises and consult with your vet. Your pet will not be able to do the exercises effectively when he is in pain.
You should start here:
- Massage course: This will give you the skills to decrease those tight spasming muscles.
- Ebooks: Read through my three short ebooks. These will give you lots of information on natural ways to manage your pets pain, how to exercise your dog as well teach you how to do acupressure.
- Now you are ready to start the 12 week strengthening program. Start on Week one. Access to the weeks is delivered in drip content. This stops you from jumping ahead and doing exercises that you shouldn't. Follow week by week until you have finished the 12 weeks.
- Once you have completed the 12 week program you can use the 7 minute doggie workout for those days when the pressure of life, kids and work is too much.
- Members Forum: Platinum members have access to the forum. Here you can ask questions and share your knowledge with each other. Do you want to upgrade your membership. Click here.
I am here for you all the way so please feel free to reach out to me when ever you have any questions. If you have any suggestions on topics for videos or webinars let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.
— Megan Kelly